The Primum Non Nocere Foundation, INC (the Foundation) has been formed for the purpose of assisting pre-hospital care providers during times of need and despair, especially during times of injury or ill-health.
Pre Hospital Care providers / Emergency Medical Service workers have long been considered by many as the least supported and recognized of the countries civil servants. It doesn't matter if your a volunteer, work for a private company, a private hospital or a city approved agency when there is a medical emergency we are expected to be there without question or hesitation. What happens when the pre hospital care provider themselves become the victim or patient? Many are left to fend for themselves trying to hold their family together, keep the roof above their heads and food on the table with little support from organizations and charities. The mission of Primum Non Nocere Foundation, Inc. is to try an help those pre hospital care providers get through their crisis and back on their feet.
The Primum Non Nocere Foundation - To Help and Asist Pre Hospital Care Providers in times of need
February 27, 2015
Buffalo Wild Wings EMS Family Night & Fundraiser
June 23, 2015
April 3, 2017
Over the last couple of months, we have been preparing for some great fundraisers and events to help us move forward and be ready to assist when called upon. Here are some of the things we are currently working on:
· We have received our official sales Tax Exemption certificate from the IRS to go along with our Non for Profit 501(c)3 status
· We had a really nice turnout for our Brooklyn EMS Gathering II at The Bean Post Pub, will be having another one coming up in June/July
· The Jim & Judy Alexander EMS Memorial Scholarship ($300), our board of directors have decided to award scholarships/grants to three of my past EMT students once they have completely finished and become NYS certified. This is a big step forward for us considering we presented 3 scholarships in all of 2016.
· Our 3rd Steak & Whisky Night at Bootleg Mannings on Thursday April 27th sold out in less than 48 hours! I was notified today that we may have a huge announcement for that evening, hopefully details to follow soon
· EMS Week Celebration Party – Saturday May 27th at Bootleg Mannings from 7pm-11pm, No cover charge, DJ, Food & Drink Specials, Raffles, Drawing of our progressive 50/50 ( last year we gave over $900 to the winner ) and presentation of our EMS Memorial Scholarships. More details to follow soon
· Tee Shirts – 2nd printing is here; the shirts are $15 each ($6 for shipping). I have a few of each size, email or text me and will send you invoice
Progressive 50/50 raffle are $5 each and running from March 1st to May 27th. The Grand prize is 50% of total monies collected with current total being $250 (winner does not need to be present). If you would like a ticket reach out to members of our Board Annmarie, Ted, Keith, Anthony or myself.